Part Time Produce Clerk (Aspen Woods)
Calgary, Alberta, CanadaRetail
Blush Lane is looking for a Part Time Produce Clerk to join our growing team at the Aspen Woods location in Calgary (#3000 – 10 Aspen Stone Blvd SW)!
At Blush Lane Organic Market, we believe we can have a positive impact, locally and globally, by actively promoting sustainable agriculture, ethical practices and environmentally conscious actions. As part of our community at Blush Lane Organic Market, your energy and expertise will contribute to creating a healthy and caring workplace that improves our world in meaningful ways, both socially and environmentally.
- Responsible for the proper stocking and rotation of merchandise in the produce department, including trimming, watering, and merchandising of products to ensure fresh, high quality offerings.
- Responsible for proper inventory control to maximize product freshness and availability.
- Answering questions from customers about produce and help increase sales by handing out food samples and by recommending additional items to customers.
- Industry Knowledge, product knowledge and knowledge of perishables.
- High school education preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
What's in it for you?
- 10-25% discount on SPUD.CA and Blush Lane purchases
Blush Lane's approach to inclusive hiring
Our values are more than just words to us. Our values drive our success and guide our growth:
- Create amazing customer experiences. We are passionate in our commitment to deliver for our customers.
- Lead with sustainability and consider our impact.
- Learn, grow and make time to celebrate wins together
- We welcome different perspectives. Diversity makes us stronger.
- Prioritize, work smart and deliver results for our stakeholders and each other.
- We are committed to our mission and that requires resilience, persistence and grit to persevere and succeed.