Part Time Health and Body Care Clerk (Whyte Ave)
Edmonton, Alberta, CanadaCA$16.5 - CA$19 per hourRetail
Blush Lane is looking for a Part Time Health and Body Care Clerk to join our growing team at the Whyte Avenue location in Edmonton (8135 102 Street NW, Edmonton)!
At Blush Lane Organic Market, we believe we can have a positive impact, locally and globally, by actively promoting sustainable agriculture, ethical practices and environmentally conscious actions. As part of our community at Blush Lane Organic Market, your energy and expertise will contribute to creating a healthy and caring workplace that improves our world in meaningful ways, both socially and environmentally.
- Greet customers with a smile and great attitude to help make their day special!
- Respond to customer questions and provide assistance when necessary
- Setting up displays and merchandising
- Receiving and verifying shipments
- Stocking shelves
- Attending Product trainings to build and maintain knowledge base
- Natural Health and Body Care industry knowledge. This position deals with Natural Living Products and Supplements.
- Product Knowledge including but not limited to: different vitamins and their purposes, naturally occurring substances used in these products and their purposes.
- CSNN preferred.
- Retail experience within a Health and Beauty Care setting.
- Passion for customer service.
- Must be available evenings and weekends.
- Must be able to stand for most of the day.
- Must be physically able to lift items safely and responsibly (maximum weight of 50 pounds).
What's in it for you?
- 10-25% discount on SPUD and Blush Lane purchases
Blush Lane's approach to inclusive hiring
Our team is committed to building relationships rooted in trust, integrity and respect. We believe in a growth mindset and support our team members' personal and professional growth in a safe work environment. We know from experience that great talent comes in many forms and we want to meet you at your best. Please let us know if we can provide unique accommodations that will enable your equal participation!
Our values are more than just words to us. Our values drive our success and guide our growth:
- Create amazing customer experiences. We are passionate in our commitment to deliver for our customers.
- Lead with sustainability and consider our impact.
- Learn, grow and make time to celebrate wins together
- We welcome different perspectives. Diversity makes us stronger.
- Prioritize, work smart and deliver results for our stakeholders and each other.
- We are committed to our mission and that requires resilience, persistence and grit to persevere and succeed.