Part Time Deli Clerk (Bridgeland)
Calgary, Alberta, CanadaCA$15 - CA$17 per hourCafe / Deli
Blush Lane is looking for a Part Time Deli Clerk to join our growing team at the Bridgeland location (617 Meredith Road NE, Calgary).
At Blush Lane Organic Market, we believe we can have a positive impact, locally and globally, by actively promoting sustainable agriculture, ethical practices and environmentally conscious actions. As part of our community at Blush Lane Organic Market, your energy and expertise will contribute to creating a healthy and caring workplace that improves our world in meaningful ways, both socially and environmentally.
What You'll Be Doing
• Ensure the Deli section of the store is well-stocked while providing exceptional customer service.
• Assist in receiving, storing, and stocking of products while ensuring proper product rotation and quality.
• Create and build product displays, ensure proper fronting of products, and handle product damages and credits according to company policy.
• Deli clerks must be familiar with store products and their locations in order to assist customers in locating items.
• Industry Knowledge
• Product Knowledge
• Food Production
• Food Safe Certificate (an asset)
• Standard First Aid (an asset)
• Mornings, Evening and Weekends Required
• Must be able to stand at least half the day, lift, use a pallet Jack and work in a cooler and freezer
What's in it for you?
- 10-25% discount on SPUD and Blush Lane purchases
Blush Lane's approach to inclusive hiring
Blush Lane and our family of companies are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers which celebrate the diversity found within our teams. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented communities, including women, Indigenous Peoples, members of the LGBTQ2+ community, people of colour, and people with disabilities, to consider applying. We know from experience that great talent comes in many forms, and we want to meet you at your best! Please let us know if we can provide unique accommodations that will enable your equal participation!
Our values are more than just words to us. Our values drive our success and guide our growth:
- Create amazing customer experiences. We are passionate in our commitment to deliver for our customers.
- Lead with sustainability and consider our impact.
- Learn, grow and make time to celebrate wins together
- We welcome different perspectives. Diversity makes us stronger.
- Prioritize, work smart and deliver results for our stakeholders and each other.
- We are committed to our mission and that requires resilience, persistence and grit to persevere and succeed.