Part Time Cashier (Bridgeland)
Calgary, Alberta, CanadaCA$15 - CA$17 per hourRetail
Blush Lane is looking for a Part Time Cashier to join our growing team at the Bridgeland location in Calgary (617 Meredith Road NE).
At Blush Lane Organic Market, we believe we can have a positive impact, locally and globally, by actively promoting sustainable agriculture, ethical practices and environmentally conscious actions. As part of our community at Blush Lane Organic Market, your energy and expertise will contribute to creating a healthy and caring workplace that improves our world in meaningful ways, both socially and environmentally.
- Greet customers with a smile and great attitude to help make their day special!
- Ring through purchases, process payment, bag groceries, and assist customers during their checkout.
- Additional duties as required.
- Previous front end or customer service experience is preferred.
- Experience working in a similar industry, and/or product knowledge is an asset.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service experiences.
- A passion for supporting local, community, sustainability, and healthy, organic food!
- Enthusiasm, energy, and a positive attitude!
What's in it for you?
- 10-25% discount on SPUD and Blush Lane purchases
Blush Lane's approach to inclusive hiring
Blush Lane and our family of companies are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers which celebrate the diversity found within our teams. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented communities, including women, Indigenous Peoples, members of the LGBTQ2+ community, people of colour, and people with disabilities, to consider applying. We know from experience that great talent comes in many forms, and we want to meet you at your best! Please let us know if we can provide unique accommodations that will enable your equal participation!
Our values are more than just words to us. Our values drive our success and guide our growth:
- Create amazing customer experiences. We are passionate in our commitment to deliver for our customers.
- Lead with sustainability and consider our impact.
- Learn, grow and make time to celebrate wins together
- We welcome different perspectives. Diversity makes us stronger.
- Prioritize, work smart and deliver results for our stakeholders and each other.
- We are committed to our mission and that requires resilience, persistence and grit to persevere and succeed.