Full Time Warehouse Team Members - Future Opportunities
Burnaby, British Columbia, CanadaCA$16.75 per hourWarehouse Operations
SPUD.ca is looking for multiple Full Time Warehouse Team Members to join our growing team in Burnaby, BC (5566 Trapp Avenue)! The schedule is 4days x 10 hour shifts, which can include weekends.
SPUD.ca is an online grocery delivery business in Western Canada. We are a passionate team who believe that food touches every aspect of our lives, so we are advocates for sustainable farming practices, sourcing locally, treating animals humanely, and reducing food waste. As a Certified B Corporation since 2013, we are committed to socially responsible business practices.
Our Warehouse Team Members take pride in order fulfillment and keeping our warehouse inventory topped up. They know that the moment that a customer receives and unpacks their SPUD bin delivery is a special one. They want each customer experience to be personal and to reflect the care and consideration they bring to their work each day.
- Utilizing voice-directed technology, accurately pick products for customer orders.
- Follow produce quality standards to select high quality produce items for customers and to cull any sub-standard product.
- Pack products for the customer, using reusable packaging materials and with great care for the product integrity.
- Induct orders into the fulfillment line.
- Stage orders for loading onto trucks.
- Maintain tools and supplies.
- Clean and organize work areas.
- Embrace and embody our core values.
- Help your team members to excel.
- Work hard and have fun!
- Other duties as assigned.
- Solid Tetris skills.
- Proven ability to think creatively to complete assigned tasks.
- Team-first mentality.
- Demonstrated focus on customer satisfaction.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to stand on your feet for entire shifts- bending, leaning crouching, and walking
- Ability to continuously lift up to 50 lbs, as needed.
- Ability to work for extended periods of time, and entire shifts, in our walk-in refrigerated coolers or freezers.
- Desire to actively problem solve and improve processes on a daily basis.
What's in it for you?
- 20% discount on SPUD.CA purchases
- Flexible health spending plan options and benefits available for all team members working more than 14 hours per week
SPUD's approach to inclusive hiring
Our values are more than just words to us; they drive our success and guide our growth:
- Create amazing customer experiences. We are passionate in our commitment to deliver for our customers.
- Lead with sustainability and consider our impact.
- Learn, grow and make time to celebrate wins together
- We welcome different perspectives. Diversity makes us stronger.
- Prioritize, work smart and deliver results for our stakeholders and each other.
- We are committed to our mission and that requires resilience, persistence and grit to persevere and succeed.