Full Time Warehouse Outbound Team Members
Calgary, Alberta, CanadaCA$16 per hourWarehouse Operations
SPUD.ca is looking for full time Outbound Team Members to join our growing team at our Calgary, AB warehouse location (#3, 3200 14th Ave NE).
Our Outbound Team Members take pride in order fulfillment. They know that the moment that a customer receives and unpacks their Food-X fulfilled order is a special one. They want each customer experience to be personal and to reflect the care and consideration they bring to their work each day. Outbound Team Members are responsible for picking and packing customer orders, including selecting top quality produce items and ensuring the quality and integrity of other grocery products a customer receives.
SPUD.ca is an online grocery delivery business in Western Canada. We are a passionate team who believe that food touches every aspect of our lives, so we are advocates for sustainable farming practices, sourcing locally, treating animals humanely, and reducing food waste. As a Certified B Corporation since 2013, we are committed to socially responsible business practices.
- Work as a team to accurately pack customer orders on time, with care and an eye for detail- making their grocery dreams come true!
- Ensure all grocery orders are fulfilled, nothing is missed, and if necessary, find a substitution for a non-stock items.
- Restock shelves and update inventory on a daily basis to ensure the freshest food is always readily available.
- Receive shipments from vendors and suppliers.
- Load delivery vans with the Drivers to ensure their on-time departure.
- Work with other warehouse team members as one large team to get the day's work done, taking initiative and being willing to assist others as necessary, rolling up your sleeves to get the job done!
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Experience in a warehouse setting and/or within the grocery industry would be terrific!
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs comfortably, and be on your feet throughout the day.
- Ability to work comfortably in a cooler all day
- Punctuality and productivity - when you don't arrive, your team suffers
- Ability to make quick quality decisions.
- Team spirit and willingness to work together.
- Enthusiasm, energy, and a positive attitude!
- Interest in joining a fun loving, fast moving company.
What's in it for you?
- Join now and receive an initial $250.00 of SPUD credit, and another $250.00 of SPUD credit after six months of employment ($500.00 total)
- 20% discount on SPUD.CA purchases
- Flexible health spending plan options and benefits available for all team members
SPUD's approach to inclusive hiring
SPUD's family of companies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer which celebrates the diversity found within our teams. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented communities, including women, Indigenous Peoples, members of the LGBTQ2+ community, people of color, and people with disabilities, to consider applying. We know from experience that great talent comes in many forms, and we want to meet you at your best! Please let us know if we can provide unique accommodations that will enable your equal participation!
Our values are more than just words to us; they drive our success and guide our growth:
- Create amazing customer experiences. We are passionate in our commitment to deliver for our customers.
- Lead with sustainability and consider our impact.
- Learn, grow and make time to celebrate wins together
- We welcome different perspectives. Diversity makes us stronger.
- Prioritize, work smart and deliver results for our stakeholders and each other.
- We are committed to our mission and that requires resilience, persistence and grit to persevere and succeed.