Full Time Health and Body Care Supervisor (Whyte Ave)
Edmonton, Alberta, CanadaRetail
Blush Lane is looking for a Full Time Health and Body Care Supervisor to join our growing team at the Whyte Avenue location in Edmonton (8135 102 Street NW, Edmonton)!
At Blush Lane Organic Market, we believe we can have a positive impact, locally and globally, by actively promoting sustainable agriculture, ethical practices and environmentally conscious actions. As part of our community at Blush Lane Organic Market, your energy and expertise will contribute to creating a healthy and caring workplace that improves our world in meaningful ways, both socially and environmentally.
- Purchasing/Ordering, Quality Control, Displays and Merchandising, Training, Supervising, Receiving and Claims.
- Check invoices for errors in pricing.
- Ensuring that department is full and in-stock within company standards.
- Responsible for ensuring that he/she continues to increase product knowledge throughout their tenure.
- Provides knowledge-based customer service at the highest level at all times.
- Responsible for shelf tags, stock rotation, cleanliness, facing, returns and back stock.
- Responsible for supervising the labour in their department on a daily basis. (setting the priorities, monitoring and coaching employees).
- A Grade 12 diploma with at least 1 year of experience working in a Health and Beauty Care Department and at least 1 year as a supervisor or manager of a Health and Beauty Care Department. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Knowledge of organic and natural foods industry.
- Expertise in nutritional supplements.
- CSNN designation preferred.
- Ability to sell in a retail environment.
- Customer service focus.
- Communication skills appropriate for all levels of learning.
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS office.
- Available evenings and weekends.
- Be able to stand more than half the day.
What's in it for you?
- 10-25% discount on SPUD and Blush Lane purchases
Blush Lane's approach to inclusive hiring
Blush Lane and our family of companies are proud to be Equal Opportunity Employers which celebrate the diversity found within our teams. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented communities, including women, Indigenous Peoples, members of the LGBTQ2+ community, people of colour, and people with disabilities, to consider applying. We know from experience that great talent comes in many forms, and we want to meet you at your best! Please let us know if we can provide unique accommodations that will enable your equal participation!
Our values are more than just words to us. Our values drive our success and guide our growth:
- Create amazing customer experiences. We are passionate in our commitment to deliver for our customers.
- Lead with sustainability and consider our impact.
- Learn, grow and make time to celebrate wins together
- We welcome different perspectives. Diversity makes us stronger.
- Prioritize, work smart and deliver results for our stakeholders and each other.
- We are committed to our mission and that requires resilience, persistence and grit to persevere and succeed.